A method for determining acoustic-liner admittance in ducts with sheared flow in two cross-sectional directions
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Branch, Publisher: For sale by the National Technical Information Service] in [Washington, D.C.], [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Acoustic impedance.
|Other titles||Method for determining acoustic liner admittance in ducts with sheared flow in two cross-sectional directions.|
|Statement||Willie R. Watson.|
|Series||NASA technical paper -- 2518.|
|Contributions||United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Branch.|
|The Physical Object|
- The registers of St. Vedast, Foster Lane, and of St. Michael le Quern, London
- Laws of Washington
- Design Rationale
- Equalize pay of retired officers of the Army, etc.
- Lords of life
- Popes and western Africa
- Maryland construction law
- No Promises in the Wind (R)
- Consumer magazines.
- Islam and tolerance
- Rand McNally Youngstown/Warren, Ohio (Rand McNally)
- Australian Heritage Cooking for the Microwave
- Panama Canal treaties
- Swift water
- Training for the Dietary Manager
- linguistic atlas of the Upper Midwest.
- Crazy Jack.
- Piano Quartet in LIstesso Tempo
- shorter European history, 1756-1943